|Board index | NDS forum|
Back to the forum.
Altered dump ?
|Argument: ROM data , Reference: 4353 , Closed by: root|
Tori @ 2009-10-31 05:37:08
The internal name is "UROBUROS" (or something like that, I can't exactly remember and do not have access to my computer ATM), and it seems strange to me... Couldn't it be that the internal name had be altered ?
It would then be considered bad...
But I may be wrong, and the actual name could be that "uroburos" thing...
kazumi213 @ 2009-10-31 07:18:28
Internal name is "UROBOROS"
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ouroboros is an ancient symbol depicting a snake or dragon swallowing its tail.
Oroborus may also refer to:
* Ouroboros (rebreather), brand of closed circuit rebreather used in scuba diving
* Ouroboros (Red Dwarf episode), episode of the sci-fi comedy series Red Dwarf
* Ouroboros (weblog), community weblog devoted to research in the biology of aging
* "Ouroboros", song by The Mars Volta
* "Ouroboros", song by Gojira
* Oroborus (window manager), minimalist window manager for the X Window System
* Uroboros (album), album by Dir en grey
* Ouroboros: Seasons of Life--Women's Passages, an oratorio by Kay Gardner
* The Worm Ouroboros, fantasy novel by Eric Rücker Eddison
* Uroboros Virus, a fictional virus used in the survival-horror videogame Resident Evil 5
I'm not sure: first meaning relates to alchemy, magic, ancient knowledge, and given the game theme, it could be ok.
Tori @ 2009-10-31 11:28:34
Thanks... I knew what Ouroboros (whatever spelling it is), but I wasn't really sure it was the true internal name (not really related to the actual name of the game)...
zg @ 2009-11-01 15:55:24
files inside rom:
they used in main binary and 3 overlays — so to complex hack to be true.
kazumi213 @ 2009-11-03 05:02:05
I agree, seems to be ok then. Thanks Tori and zg ;)